June 16 - 18, 2020 | Toronto Congress Centre (South Building)
Make Your Case for Attending FABTECH Canada
Getting approval from your manager to attend FABTECH Canada might be a challenge, as it takes time and money. This page contains help and suggestions on how to make your case effectively. Review the materials to gain a greater understanding of FABTECH Canada and how to communicate the value it can provide when attempting to gain support from your manager.
FABTECH Canada provides a convenient ‘one stop shop’ venue where you can meet with world-class suppliers, see the latest industry products and developments, and find the tools to improve productivity, increase profits and discover new solutions to all of your metal forming, fabricating, welding and finishing needs.
When you propose attending FABTECH Canada it is key to focus specifically on what you will bring back to the organization.
Below are two critical tools that will aid in making your case for attending.
– The show will cover more than 80,000 sq.ft. of floor space. With so much to see and do, visitors should plan to visit all three days of the event!
– Visiting with over 200 exhibitors and attending live product demonstrations will allow you to gain a broader perspective of the tools and solutions available to you and your company.
– With 50+ targeted technical, operational, economic and managerial sessions, you’ll discover the solutions you need to advance your career and your business.
– Which topic tracks or specific sessions have particular relevance to your department’s or organization’s current priorities and goals? Are there sessions that will provide insight into a particular challenge or goal your organization is facing right now, or expects to face in the next 12 months?
– Allocate time to network with peers by taking part in a number of featured events including keynote presentations, welding competitions and more!
– Be sure to state how FABTECH Canada will enable you to meet and interact with industry professionals in similar roles. You will be able to take the pulse of what your peers are talking about and planning for, and how they are accomplishing their specific goals.