Plan Your Visit
To get the most from attending FABTECH Canada, you should have a strategy. Knowing what you would like to accomplish before, during, and after the show will help maximize your time. Below are planning tips and additional information to make your visit a success.
- Register early
- Have a goal of what you want to accomplish. Select exhibiting companies to visit and products and services you need to evaluate, what new products you’d like to see and education sessions to attend.
- Use the Planning tools like the FABTECH Canada Mobile App. Search exhibitors, navigate the show floor, view and build your agenda, and stay connected via social media.
- Check out all the exciting things to see and do in Mississauga/Toronto after show hours.
- Make reservations for transportation and lodging early.
- For convenience, try to book a hotel close to the trade show.
- Check out FABTECH Canada housing. FABTECH Canada reserves the best hotels, lowest rates in the most convenient locations around Mississauga/Toronto.
Transportation is convenient in and around The Toronto Congress Centre. You can fly into Pearson International Airport, and reach hotels and the Toronto Congress Centre no time by car, taxi, train or a variety of ground transportation services.
- Bring plenty of your own business cards.
- Don’t be afraid to introduce yourself to others.
- Attend educational sessions, workshops, show special events including keynotes, featured presentations, Job Shop Night and exhibitor sponsored networking functions if available. These networking opportunities are why you came.
- Stay connected via social media like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn before, during and after the show.
- Identify if your objectives were met and if the cost of attending the trade show has had a positive long-term effect for you and your business.
- Be proactive. Touch base with contacts made and communicate with those exhibiting companies that offered products and services of interest.
- Utilize the Official Show Directory as a continued source of company and technology information.